Make Your Sunday Fun With A Brunch Date With Your Dog
Dogs are remarkable pets that provide loyalty and companionship that are second to none. In this article, we will share some ideas on how to have fun with your dog on the weekend in Pompano Beach, Florida, including Sunday brunch at Galuppi’s Restaurant.
Take Your Dog To The Dog Park
A dog park is a special park designed for the enjoyment of dogs and their owners.
The 2.6-acre Canine Corner Dog Park is located at 1101 North Federal Highway in Pompano Beach, Florida. It is run by the city of Pompano Beach’s Parks and Recreation Department.
It features two dog water fountains and three pet stations with a dispenser for poop scoop bags, and it is outfitted with benches, sidewalks, and plenty of trees. The park is divided into two sections.
One section is for dogs that weigh less than 25 pounds, and the other section is for dogs that weigh more than 25 pounds. Dogs are allowed off-leash in the park, and there is an entry area where you can take your dog’s leash off as you enter the park and put your dog on its leash when leaving the park.
Canine Corner is a members-only park. A special key fob is required to be able to enter the park. There are eight different types of membership for the Canine Corner Dog Park:
- Annual membership for Pompano Beach residents: $30 for one dog and $5 per additional dog
- Annual membership for non-residents: $60 for one dog and $5 per additional dog
- Six-month membership for Pompano Beach residents: $20 for one dog and $5 per additional dog
- Six-month membership for non-residents: $40 for one dog and $5 per additional dog
- Weekly membership for Pompano Beach residents: $10 per dog
- Weekly membership for non-residents: $20 per dog
- Daily membership for Pompano Beach residents: $5 per dog
- Daily membership for non-residents: $10 per dog
You can buy a dog park membership at the Pompano Beach Aquatics Center, located at 820 NE 18th Avenue, which is open 7 days per week. To apply for membership, you will need to provide the following documentation:
- A completed Membership Form
- A recent utility bill
- Photo ID
- Copy of current rabies certificate for each dog (metal tag alone is not sufficient)
- Picture of each dog (printed or on phone)
The Canine Corner Dog Park is open from sunrise to sunset every day except Tuesday when the park is closed for routine maintenance. It is a great place for you and your dog(s) to make new human and four-legged friends.
Go On A Sunday Brunch Date With Your Dog
You and your dog are likely to work up an appetite after a fun play session at the dog park. Luckily, Galuppi’s is located right across the street from Canine Corner Dog Park, and our patio is dog-friendly, so it is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat in the company of your furry friend.
Galuppi’s is a restaurant that serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner and hosts live music events on our patio every night. We also host private events such as baby showers, bridal showers, and wedding receptions.
Our brunch menu is served from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Sundays and includes build-your-own omelets and waffles and bottomless bloody marys, mimosas, and bellinis in a variety of different flavors. There is also a DJ for your entertainment.
Bring your dog to Sunday brunch on our patio. Galuppi’s is located at 1103 North Federal Highway in Pompano Beach, Florida.