1103 N Federal Hwy
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Forever Young – A Tribute to Neil Young is a Pompano Beach tribute band made up of seasoned musicians performing high quality covers of Neil Young’s classic songs. You’ll hear songs from as far back as the 60’s such as For What It Is Worth to the 80’s rock anthem “Rockin’ in the Free World”
Canadian Singer/Songwriter Neil Young has a long history of playing with famous groups as far back as 1966 when he joined Buffalo Springfield. Two years later, he went solo with his band Crazy Horse. Two years later, he joined Crosby, Stills & Nash and the group was renamed Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young after winning the 1969 “Best New Artist” Grammy Award. His music constantly evolved and went through many trials and tribulations as did his personal life. Nevertheless, Neil Young, now aged 70, is still recording new songs and playing concerts to huge crowds including the upcoming Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival that will feature many of the singer’s contemporaries, including The Rolling Stones, The Who, Roger Waters and Bob Dylan.
Following CDC guidelines, we would like attendees to take into consideration the following restrictions when attending shows this weekend.
– Tables are available on a first come first serve basis
– band boxes (table reservations) are available for an added extra charge by calling (954) 785-0226
– no standing room – everyone must have a table
– no outside food or beverages
– lawn chairs are not permitted
– parties of 10 or more will be seated at separate tables
– social distancing practices must be followed
– Facemasks are mandatory except while actively consuming food and beverages (Broward County order)
We are grateful for the city’s cooperation and approval in allowing us to host live music once again and we ask for our guests to understand and cooperate with these adjustments so that we can continue to provide a space for people to enjoy.
A small number of tables may also be reserved in advance for a small charge by calling (954) 785-0226. (ask for a band-box)