Bridal Shower Buffet Ideas To Make Your Event Unforgettable
Your bridal shower is one of the most special days of your life. It’s a time when family and friends come together to celebrate your upcoming “happily ever after.” While this event is supposed to be memorable, it can also be incredibly stressful: especially for the people hosting. Having a buffet is one way to take some of the stress out of this big day.
Here are four ideas to make your bridal shower buffet unforgettable.
1) Create A Fun Atmosphere For Your Bridal Shower Buffet
One great way to create a fun atmosphere is to create a music playlist. This allows you to:
- Play songs that have significant meaning in your relationship
- Include a place for those attending the bridal shower to name their favorite song on their invitation response card
- Choose a premade playlist that fits the mood you want to create: romantic, upbeat, dance-inducing, etc.
Another popular bridal shower activity is playing games. Usually, there are prizes involved. Games are a great way to keep people entertained and talking during your event.
2) Enjoy Delicious Finger Foods
Your menu is an essential part of your bridal shower. Finger foods are quick and easy to eat; they allow people to snack while playing games, allowing for a more relaxed atmosphere.
However, just because you choose to have finger foods doesn’t mean you have to settle for bland, boring food. Some elegant finger food options for your bridal shower buffet are:
- A mimosa bar. Who doesn’t like mimosas? Your guests can craft their perfect mimosa using a variety of juices, garnishes, and champagne.
- Veggies and dip. There can be a lot of rich, sweet food at bridal showers. Breaking up the richness with fresh veggies and dip or fresh fruit is always a welcome sight.
- Deviled eggs. Deviled eggs are always a popular finger food appetizer. While they may be retro, you can modernize them by using different spices.
- Cupcake tower. Having a cupcake tower at your bridal shower buffet not only adds elegance but allows you to have different flavors of cupcakes.
If you want an elegant event, choose finger foods that are classy (chicken salad sandwiches on croissants, for example). If you’re going for a more casual atmosphere, pick more casual food.
3) Hire A Professional Caterer
If providing your own food for your bridal shower buffet sounds more stressful than fun, hire a professional caterer. If you’re renting out an event space, they may have caterers on site. If not, they may have a list of caterers they work with.
While caterers may be more expensive, they also offer some unique advantages. For one, it is their job to make memorable food. They may even have a recommended menu for bridal showers.
4) Rent A Beautiful Event Space
Choosing the event space for your bridal shower is one of the most important aspects. You don’t want an event space that is too big or too small, or that can’t be customized to fit your needs.
You want to rent a beautiful space that is also adaptable. Are you looking for picturesque views whether you’re indoors or out? Are you looking for a private space or an outdoor setting? Do you want an area that offers a mix of both?
Before booking an event space, take a tour to see what the space has to offer.
A One-Of-A-Kind Bridal Shower Venue In South Florida
Galuppi’s has a long history of hosting memorable bridal showers throughout South Florida. Situated on the picturesque Pompano Beach Golf Course, our guests enjoy beautiful sunsets, luxurious fountains, private parties, live music, and grand views of the beaches and lakes.
Our team of experienced professionals can create a bridal shower buffet menu that fits your tastes and budget. Whether you’re looking for an intimate shower, or one with a few hundred guests, we’ll make sure your event goes off without a hitch.
To learn more about our special event packages, call today at 954-785-0226.
Congrats, you or a loved one are engaged! This is an exciting time in your life that can also feel overwhelming because of all the tasks…
Whatever event you’re planning, the venue is key to success. Your wedding, a corporate retreat, or your family party needs a great setting. With so many…